Thursday, March 15, 2007

My First day as a Blogger (March 2007)


Today is my birthday and just imagine I am learning to blog at this age, 51 year old. Well to start off, I was introduced by my technical staff, Mr . Mah Cheng Inn, to start this page in front of him.

Again, O Bei Liao (Penang Hockien Dialect meaning Keep On Learning ).

First to wish me is my close colleague,Mr. Lee Kok Heng at 7.00am ,next my wife at 7.15 , my son at 8.00am and finally my friend in the office. Oops! again a surprised birthday cake presented by the Technical Team initiated by Salmah. Anyway , I thanked them heartily .There are many things that I would like to talk about concerning my life and perhaps I have to start it in the next Blog that is after getting used to all the functions of this Blogger.
See the attached photo of myself at 51 on a boat with my whole family on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year (Fire Pig Year) touring the archipelago islands comprising of the Koh Adang, Koh Lipe,Koh Rawi, Koh Kra, Koh Jabang and Koh Yang ( Koh means island in Thai ) approximately 40km from Tarutao Island .Boats will depart from the Port called Pakbara twice a day at ,10.30am and 1.30 pm From the port to the island it will take approximately 1hour 45 minutes by speed boat to reach Koh Lipe at a cost of 650bahts per trip or 1200 bahts round trip.


2 comments:

  1. A good start...Keep Up!!!Looking forward to see more photos in your page especially your travelling photos soon... and elaborate your experience in workplace there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey old man, i believe u are still "eon eon" it means strong and life never stop there as we keep on learning. i dun hv any great stories as u to cherish and i luv to see at the age of 50+++ face it looks so happy. i wish when my time reach the 5 number i`ll be having the same happy smiling face....cheers man.
    "Life Tracker"

    ReplyDelete