Monday, September 14, 2009

On 13th September 2009 , IN KLIA (5.00pm to 8.20pm)









First to be there: Choo choo.........................He is always in our heart


Let me wrestle him, "One more time"............Final advice. Study Hard




With one of the University lecturer in KLIA



Yes, ..............



With close friends


Recalling of happy memories .................and guess whose Tear drops first!!!!


Do not worry ,I have many Tissues here
Getting ready for XY 's mum
especially. Hee !!!hee!!!


final shot for all of them


one FOR OUR MEMORIES.......................................


Cool and steady, the last to check in


Finally, XY at the immigration check point with Janet and Felicia
Bon Voyage to all of them


Question
After he has checked in, one of my relative turned to me and asked me whether I do feel sad.
I told her that for the last 3 weeks, I have been in XY 's room every night between 11.00pm to 1.00am, and chit chat with him. Sometime, one of his friend who was skyping with him would wish me ove
r his webcam.. During this time ,I would tune my Iphone with his laptop making sure that I could see him when he is online over there.
He has no choice but to chase me out of his room by reminding me that I have to work tomorrow!! Ha Ha


Last few weeks back at home between 11.00pm to 1.00am

Do I feel sad??
Definitely, yes for we have been very closed. At time, he would call me 5 minutes before his lecture start. Some time, I have to remind him that I am in the middle of my consultant meeting
!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment