Thursday, December 06, 2007

Other Places ,Old Friend and Delicious Thai Foods


The Soi ( Lane)beside Chinese Embassy

Beside where I formally worked was a Soi, (Lane) called Chinese Embassy Lane, which I would walk each morning to work. This is the Soi that lead to the apartment,Deluxe mansion, which I stay when constructing True Tower.
Along the Soi, I met a good friend the Chicken Rice seller and they would ask about my welfare.


The Chicken Rice Store...............................................A post with them and questions later!!!

Robinson Department Store

Here, I would window shop during my dinner or when my family visited me during their holiday. Most important the MK restaurant that I took the my Thai Steamboat


Robinson along Rachadapesik Road......................and the MK restaurant inside the complex


Foods normally found along the Soi



Pork satay, my most famous food .Without fail even in Hatyai, I would search for it in the morning


Noodle along the street.............................................Mixed vegetable rice



Thailand most famous food, "Som Thum"...........Coffee are mixed here on the street

No comments:

Post a Comment