Thursday, November 15, 2007

KimChi,Korean most favourite food.


Which Kimchi should I pack home?


Kimchi

(as extracted from the museum)

Kimchi is a fermented dish make of a spicy mixture of salted and seasoned vegetables, which includes slices of radish,powdered red pepper,green onions, garlic and so on. Koreans use a variety of vegetables with which t
o make Kimchi but all pickled Korean vegetable are termed Kimchi. Consequently, there are over 200 kinds of kimchi. the main ingredients usually include cabbage, radish,ponytail radish,cucumber,leeks and sesame leaves, Indian mustard leave,red peppers ,leeks and green onion are also use as seasoning and as main ingredients.

Nutritional value of Kimchi


Composition of Kimchi.........Must eat all I can. I am going to miss Kimchi


The way to make Kimchi



Obeiliao trying to make Kimchi.
Do you dare to eat his Kimchi?



Kimchi...........................................................................Stage 1



Stage 2.....................................................................................Stage 3





Stage 4......................................................................................Stage 5




Stage 6 ...........................................................................................Stage 7





Stage 8.........................................................................................Stage 9



Stage 10 .......................................................................................Stage 11


Conclusion

This trip to Korea has make me love Kimchi so much as compare to 22 years ago when my wife and I were there for our belated honeymoon trip as mentioned in earlier
post. Sad to mention my wife is not there to taste the different. Anyway, I bought a lot of packed Noddles back for my whole family to try. Including me ,Hee! hee!
Keep on eating, Chiak Bei Liao





No comments:

Post a Comment