Monday, June 16, 2008

Sunday Events

Breakfast at one of my favorite stall

My sunday started with the search for breakfast and normally, I would end up at my favorite place in Pulau Tikus. A coffee shop called Kong Lee. Here, my wife eat her delicious "Pan Mee"
and for me my usual Indian Curry Rice. In this store other the normal fish ,prawn curry, you can find deer meat curry, a very delicious dish

The coffee shop in Pulau Tikus....................................The Nasi Store in front


The owner scooping the deer meat ....................The dear meat



My Regular breakfast cum lunch
YUM YUM!!!

Why do you take your curry rice here. Well, at this stall the curry are cooked daily and not like those 24 hours Nasi kandar outlet. I do at time eat at the 24 hour outlet but then I still prefer this stall.




No comments:

Post a Comment