Saturday, January 28, 2012

Two days in Bangkok City

In most of my Bangkok trips, I would be searching for my computers, iPad 2 and IPhone accessories. Even going around on the sky train looking at construction for new technical construction knowledge but this trip was totally different for I have to accompany my wife window shopping..... As usual , going to all the stalls in Pratunam !!! and also the Platinum on the opposite site of the road. Other than that we also went over to MBK and returning in night where both of us were too tired to walk and finally calling it a day at 9.00 pm.

The following day, we woke up very early and started window shopping again. Our main destination was to pay respect to the Four Face Buddha at Amarin .After that we took the sky train down to visit Terminal 21 beside Asoke Station and finally to Platinum where my wife will have her final shopping. "Nothing suit my taste for most the clothings are for younger generation" , was her comments . Getting old ..........,,,,,!!,,!,, we acknowledged ..















-















We have a very irregular meal for we kept on eating the food along the Thanon ( Road) and Soi ( lane) . Finally, we bought a waterproof bag for our neighbor, Mr. Soo who will be cycling from Penang to UK with his closed friend , Tim from France... and other cyclists. They aim to be in UK before the start of the Olympic.
Before the end of the day, like my son, we bought many varieties of food from the Soi and ate them in our rooms .
Time for bed .... 12.15 am to post this blog .

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad 2

No comments:

Post a Comment