Thursday, December 08, 2011

One of the main reason of getting an Ipad 2

" Continuous blogging when on the move". I have stopped for so many months and recently started back due to one simple comment from a colleague " I have observed that you have not being writing something in your blog" . Very true indeed. Since purchasing this IPad, I have been searching for an app that is compatible with Blogspot. Here I am , tonight ,trying to use this new app and hoping whatever I will posting will turn up ok.




My recent photo inside the new restaurant, " yea " in Penang Times Square.








The food is very delicious and you could not completely taste all of them for you would be very full due to many varieties. Will take my children to here again when they return for their R & R. 




Continue tomorrow .

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad 2

No comments:

Post a Comment