Saturday, December 27, 2008

Traditional Malay Wedding

A trip to Kuala Kurau, Perak on 21/12/2008


Azhahar, Azmi and me


Azmi, wife and youngest son, Aizad..
Azhahar,wife and his two children.

My Malay staff, Azmi and his brother invited us to his relative wedding and we reached there around 3.30pm after our lunch in Permatang Pauh. My wife has always wanted me to travel out of Penang Island but then I was always tired after my work. This Sunday was very exception and we definitely made this trip



Bersanding Area /........................................ and the Guest reception area


Where the wedding cermony and food was served


The Bridge linking Kuala Kurau to Kuala Gula



Villager fishing ( tangkul)along the small channel

Fish farming along the river#


The approaching of Kulau Kurau bridge......... Fish farming along the river

No comments:

Post a Comment